Time Trial Super

I am preparing a Super for time trial use and eventually full race. I have a
prepared 2 liter motor (thank you Chris) ready to go. The Super has (had) a
1600.

I would appreciate any and all advice, but would like to start with a few
basic questions.

1. To mate the 2 liter to the 1600 gear box, what is the best approach? Or
should I say, which is better, to use the 1600 box or 1750, or a 2 liter?
Aren't they all the same, just different bell housings?

2. I need a flywheel and a clutch. Any suggestions?

3. I need a radiator. Go with stock or is there an aluminum one available?

4. Ignition. Open to hear suggestions.

5. Fuel system. I have dual 40's on the time trial motor, but will have 45's
on the race motor. Best fuel cell? Best fuel pump? Any tips?

6. Brakes. I have heard to go with ATE dual piston style. What is the next
step up? Which is the limiting factor for late braking? Is it the limited
tire size or the rotor size and pad overheating?

7. More brake questions. The car has floor pedals. Any benefit to converting
to hanging pedals? Later model or Tilton?

8. Roll cage recommendations. I imagine that there is quite a bit to be
gained in chassis stiffness with a well designed cage. What are the best
points to pick up? cross braces? door braces? penetrate the firewall?

Let's get those experts out there to respond. This thread could become a
great resource for all of us