Verde Wheels....Thanks!

Thanks to all who replied (on and off digest) to my question about Verde wheels fitting my Silver. John Hertzman suggested other options, and wondered if my selection was "prompted by expedient availabilty", that is exactly the reason. I saw this set on eBay, and it is nearby. I currently have a set of Fittipaldi wheels on the car, and while they are nice enough, I would like something that looks more "Alfa-like".
Thanks again,
Russ Tine

75 Spider
87 Milano