re: Verde Wheels

hi russ,

bolt pattern is the same, but there were two different iterations - one w/30mm offset, the other w/45mm offset.  both will fit, but the 30mm offsets give 1" greater total track width.  also, different # of holes (19 vs 20?)  i dunno which was which.  i tink bwa was one mfr & speedline was the other.  both really soft, imo - these wheels bend easily.

doug s.