shaft style radio for spider

I need to replace the aging Blaupunkt radio in my 1979 spider. Does anyone
have a source for a medium to high quality shaft style radio? I will be
installing an amp so I would prefer one with pre-amp out connectors. I like
the early 80s Sony's like the XR-80, XR-100 style any help would be greatly
appreciated.

or.... Does anyone have any pictures they can email me of a spider dash that
has been cut out for a din style radio. I'm just not sure this car would look
right with a din style radio.

Bill LeClair