Pics of Alfetta For sale in Lancaster PA

Here is a link to pictures of the Alfetta that I
posted for sale last week:

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/bc/fprodget/lst?.dir=/Sprite&.view=t

Whe you get to the album in yahoo photos, it will be
titled sprite. This is an old album I have held at
yahoo for some time and I put the new alfa photos in
as it is the only public album yahoo will let me have
with paying a fee.

Email me with any questions.

Regards,

John Holliday