Re: alfa-digest V9 #656

Tim Hancock wrote:
> P.S. No it was not me running the wrong way down Hangar Straight during
the GP
> at Silverstone in a Kilt with a banner saying "Read the Bible". Damn good
race
> though. Had me guessing who might win for ages..until the chequered flag
in
> fact ! Do you think the mad Scots (or Scots impersonator) should be
employed
> to run the wrong way at all Grand Prix. It certainly added a certain
something
> this time!

I thought it was Bernie Ecclestone, trying to improve the ratings.....

Jeremy C. is filming at my workplace this week; I have no idea why - it has
NOTHING to do with auto's.  Anyway, in this Sunday Times "motoring" section,
he raves about a diesel M-B.

Alfa 164QV behaving nicely, after service and fettling. Just when I was
thinking of selling it!

Simon