Loose Milano door hinges

The lower hinges on my ('87) Milano's doors are loose. I don't
understand how the hinges are assembled. I see there is an expanded
sleeve which I thought was acting as a hinge pin, but even when I've
tried to expand it, the hinge is really loose.

Can someone offer me insight as to how the hinge can be tightened? I've
thus far tried to spread the "split" in the split sleeve, and I've
driven another pin down the middle of the existing split sleeve trying
to expand it, but the hinge is as loose as ever.

Any advice is appreciated!

Espen

AMERIBUILD CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT INC.

121 East 24th Street, New York, New York 10010

telephone: 212.674.4151

fax: 212.674.4095

.

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image001.jpg]