Re: Engine startup and break in

  I would not use any fuel additives or especially lubricants in the fuel
during the break in procedure. It is necessary to get some friction between rings
and cylinder walls to seat properly. Also, the oil can seal or glaze the
honed surfaces and cause break in to be very difficult. I would certainly not add
any more.
      Randy Long