Alfetta Sprint Veloce For Sale in Lancaster PA

The economy and salary cuts are taking their toll on
me and I need to sell my Alfetta Here is a list of
most of the things my car currently has:

79 Alfetta Sprint Veloce $3200.00

Strong 2 litre motor with excellent compression
10.1 lift Euro cams #105480320001
40 mm Weber carbs, new isolators and euro manifold
with K&N Filters (Actually Shankle Injection Filters
adapted to the Carbs)
Euro cast exhaust manifold
15x7 Alfa Romeo Ronal wheels with new 205/50/15Falken
Azenis tires
Shankle 27mm front swaybar
Solid castor rod joints
New Shankle 27.3 torsion bars
New Shankle Supersport rear springs
Koni Shocks
GTV6 22mm rear sway bar
New urethane bushings throughout rear suspension and
at front swaybar
SZ DeDion bearing
Front air dam
Ansa exhaust
Body in good shape with minimal rust issues; entire
underside has been totally stripped cleaned and
painted with a urethane enamel
Recent driveshaft guibos
Stainless steel braided brake lines
New brake rotors front and rear
New synchro rings
New Rear Tranny Mount
New Clutch
New Clutch Slave cylinder
New speedo cable
New E-brake cable
New hoses and belts
Corbeau racing seat (not yet installed)
New racing harness (not yet installed)

Spare 2 litre motor with mild euro cams ( do not
personally know history, but was told it was good
running engine)
Complete working spica injection
Mariplex distributor
MSD ignition with rev limiter
Another complete spica injection (do not know history)
Many spare new and used parts some good stuff and some
junk

I will post some pictures on a site hopefully over the
weekend.

Regards,

John Holliday
Lancaster, PA