Convertible Top

Is there any major difference between the 78-81 model top and an '85
and newer top on a Alfa Spider Veloce?  Thank you for all the answers
to my "high beam" problem.  I was able to fix them with a little wiggle
of the fuse.  It is now through state inspection and on it's way to the
body shop for a new coat of paint.

Mark Peterson
1981 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce (now street legal)Woo Hoo!!!