re: fuel rail

>How have you gotten to the nut that holds the fuel rail onto the
bracket?
>It's pretty well hidden under the throttle and the bracket surrounds it
on
>the sides.

Don't try to take the nut off of the top of the bracket -- it's welded
onto the bracket.  From underneath, remove the nut that holds the rubber
bushing under the rail to the bracket mount on the plenum support.

I used Marren - www.injectors.com IIRC.  Cost was $24.75 per injector.

Bill Bain
AROC Atlanta
'83 Spider (just waiting for all the parts to arrive so I can put it
back together -- with all this rain, I can't drive it anyway)

'87 Milano (much drier in the rain)