Stebro SS rear muffler for sale - Milano/75

Before this goes to ebay, some of you might want first crack a it.
It is a used Stebro stainless steel rear muffler that came out of my 89
Milano Verde.  Gives a very nice throaty note and is lighter than the Ansa
(and ss).  Aside from being dirty, it is in very good shape, and shows a
superb workmanship.  It is a bolt on part, no mods required.
If interested, email me for pics or questions.
Jorge Mazlumian
Yucaipa, CA
jmazlumian@domain.elided
If interested