RE: where to buy spider cool thermostats

My 86 runs 99% of the time around 194-200 (first tic after 175 to just
beyond it).  On a couple days where the air temp was in the mid to high
90's it was running at about the second tic (or I guess about 212) in
bumper to bumper traffic, as soon as I could punch it it cooled right
down.  Wasn't using the A/C.

kevin