TZ Replicas

Howdy, Folks!

Ya, sorry about that last post. Caffein deficiency ya know....

Re replicas, there are some that I respect, sure, mostly horrifically
expensive, but I'm not a big fan of the low-buck fiberglass-body-on-a-VW
approach. From what I know of the Zat cars, they're less a case of a
replica than of a totally different car with lines borrowed from the Alfa.
The Erimanas car sounds as though he's trying a little harder to copy what
he can and fudge what he can't. Anyway, if you can afford the Eriminas and
that's what you want, by all means enjoy life and go _buy_ one. Just don't
daydream your life away or worse yet, don't get yourself involved in a
project that's over your head. To be a realist, if you can't afford the
Eriminas, you can't afford to do it yourself.

Anyway, even if you can't afford the Eriminas, you can probably still
afford a 115 spider, Alfetta, or something along those lines. Well, you get
my point....