Re: Yeah! Broken Alfetta :(

Unless the '78 Alfetta Sedan is substantially different under the hood
from the '78 Alfetta GT, the air pump is driven by a toothed belt
off the SPICA pump pulley, and resides outboard of the SPICA pump.
The exhaust header studs only hold on the exhaust header, and nothing
else.  The only accessory on the exhaust side is the alternator (and
maybe the AC compressor, if you have that, in which case that would be
mounted above the alternator).

jamesm