TZ Replicas

I keep hearing about these but the only one I've been exposed to is the
Ereminas version, which isn't finished (is it ?)  Are these available as
'kits' ?

I've long been interested in building a spaceframe racer from Alfetta
driveline components and was resigned to having an ugly body (the car, not me
!).  If a TZ replica body/chassis unit is available I'd be most interested.

Beatle
Oz
'89 75TS