Re: alfa-digest V9 #642

In a message dated 7/13/03 7:46:37 PM, owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Aren't Morgan sold in the USA?? I thought they are. The new one uses a BMW
5-series engine, and I *swear* that the 'high level' (for Morgans, that is!)
brake light was fitted to comply with US regs.

The "new" Aero 8 with BMW engine isn't certified for sale in the USA
yet...July
2004 is a rumoured date (your salt). The Plus 8 is gone (no more Buick/Rover
engines). The only traditional model in the works is a "Super 6" with a
mundane
Ford V6 (not the Forduar six which would have given it a better
power-to-weight
ratio than the Aero's V8). The only Aero's in the US were only visiting (see
Rally,
Gumball)... ;-(

Tony in NJ ('62 4/4 or at least boxes and boxes of one...)
W.A.S.T.E.