Twin throat carbs "hanging up" - was Shankle Weber conversion

This is a common problem only when things aren't right and certainly not a
characteristic of carbed setups. If it was, would the manufacturers have sold
cars that misbehaved like this? At one Alfa club meeting, a guy turned up with
his 1750 GTV that had been "tuned by the dyno gurus" ... yeah, right. He was
horrified when I pulled things apart, then very grateful when at the way the
engine ran afterwards. To correct the faults that may cause the problem, there
is no better reference than the 1750 GTV-Berlina owner's handbook. If you
can't follow this and correct the fault, its perhaps better that you don't
try.

Anthony, in Wellington - contact me and I'll fix the problem ... one day when
I'm less busy.

Ciao tutti.

Les Singh, Wellington, NZ
"The Green GTV"  LS 2000