Alfetta water pumps?

I'm surprised to find that none of the usual parts sources show a listing
for a water pump for a '78 Alfetta.  I would have expected that it's
the same part on all 2000s (at least pre-VVT), but while there's a part
listing for all 2000s up to '74, the one for '75 to '89 is listed as
only for the Spider.  I'd think this was a typo, except all three of
the usual vendors have the same listing...

So, will a pump for a '78 Spider fit an Alfetta?

james montebello