Re: The end of Autodelta?

Whew... didn't think I'd cause this big of a postfest.. ;-)

I guess we'll have to wait and see for the full story. And I agree that after a little bit, conjecturizing is mostly a waste of time. We'll see what finally shakes down, probably after the case is settled.

I would be like to know if there are answers to some interesting questions raised, like are any of the post US market cars able or likely to meet the smog or crash specs? Of course even if it meets a Euro spec that might be the equivilant of a US one, the law likely won't consider both the same.
I know there very likely won't ever be a cute little 156 legally in my driveway, barring a driveway relocation to across one pond or the other.. but it would be interesting to know how close it might have been.

Jon
77 Spider