End of Autodelta?

Is this the link to the Autodelta website that is in question?

http://www.autodeltausa.com/

I remember calling a guy in NJ, named Frank, who was one of the previous owners of my 164LS. Frank pointed me to this website and encouraged me to consider one of the "Alfas" if I were interested in a newer model. He told me that the cars were not sold under the Alfa name for legal reasons and that they were required to make slight modifications and then could remove the Alfa badges.

I had hoped to one day buy one of the cars if Alfa did not return soon.

Michael L. Robertson
MRobertson.ME91@domain.elided