105 vibes

Exactly the same with my TI
After changing various u-joints, hoseclamps .... still there at ~50.....v
annoying. As a desparate measure I bought a used resr section , it looked
like it had been buried in dirt for a looong time! one of the joints was
barely moveable but it was all original.   Well we greased it , little by
little got the joints moving and lo and behold it transformed the car!
smooth as silk

I did a write up that was published in AlfaOwner abt 7 yrs ago.

I attribute this to the fine balancing done at the factory....the old joints
had the long grease fittings , new don't,  Notice the size of the balancing
weights, shim stock that is grams.
The manual says balancing is at 5000 rpm etc....

George Nunez
Visit my FreeFlight and Sportscars Web page at:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/4889/