Autodelta dealings

Gentle Alfisti,
There may be more to this story than the persecution of a particular ersatz
Alfa importer. In my circle of Alfisti, and former dealers, I was made aware of
a sizable cash deposit on these grey-market cars that resulted in the loss of
deposit when promised delivery did not materialize. I do not know the details
of the failed transaction, but there were very hard feelings about it,
economic loss and disappointment for potential owners.
modelle
115.01
115.02