Autodelta indictment (is there a lawyer in the room)

According to news reports, the Giordanos (of Autodelta) were indicted in Santa Ana, Ca. on July 2 on federal charges. I would be interested in reading the indictment, which I believe is public.

It would take me a while to find out how to get this indictment, and I would probably never need to use this skill again. Is there any lawyer/paralegal/journalist on the list who has access to an appropriate legal information retrieval system or can tell me where I should begin?

Sonny
mZaxid@domain.elided (remove Z's)