Autodelta US, and what V6 motors are available in Europe

147 & 156GTA both have 3.3V6

156 had 2.5V6 also, until recent facelift just announced

166 model has 2.5V6 and 3.0V6 model, latter is 226bhp, rather than the
220bhp of the 164LS, or the 240bhp of the 164Q)

GTV (224bhp - exhaust differences compared to 166 I'm told) & Spider
also have 3.0V6 (but Spider not in RHD).

Rumour - 166 facelift cancelled - was to get 3.2V6.

All V6s are now 24 valve.

Hope this clarifies what's available.

Regards

David.

'98 166 Super 3.0 V6 with Autodelta UK (no relation to US company)
Sports Exhaust & JR Air Filter - probably 226+bhp!