Re: The end of Autodelta?

At 18.46 11/07/03 +0000, you wrote:
>If convicted, they could receive a maximum sentence of five years in prison for each of the 11 charges.

All the attorney in this digest should offer free legal support to these guys.
Seen from HERE they didn't defrauded the government, they helped & supported
passion and the love for REAL cars.

Consider that brands as BMW, Mercedes, Ferrari, Maserati and all the japanese brands
are sold here and there, and the vehicle are the same. I don't see any reason why Alfas
couldn't be safe over there.

You american guys should fight to support 'em!!!
Imagine that the times you all wrote here some mails about having spotted a new alfa
around the american highways... probably... the emotion you felt came from these two
guys, father and son.

Luca

"When the chosen people
 grew more strong,
 the rightful cause at length
 became the wrong." (John Dryden, Absalon and Achitophel)

937, '87 Alfa 75 Turbo, '90 Alfa 75 1.8ie, '75 Benelli 500 Quattro, RM250
http://members.xoom.it/nodoubt73