rear axle clunk

I'm searching for a clunk from the rear-end, usually on right hand bends (right
wheel unloaded). I've changed shocks, Tbar-diff bushing, radius-arm and
rear-radius arm bushings.

It's still there. Next up is rear wheel bearings, which are a bit loose, so it
could be those...but while reading the manual to prepare for this job I found
the reference to the bushes that attach the T-bar ("reaction trunnion") to the
body. Specifically the gaps between the plastic washer and rubber bush where
the T-bar mounts to the body. I've read that these plastic spacers are often
missing. I don't really understand how this joint works, so would like to ask -
could this joint (T-bar to car) cause a clunk - and if so what's the fix?

Thanks
Richard Lane
San Jose
67 GTV