enthusiasts!

From: Rolf Janssen (jansrolf@domain.elided
<mailto:jansrolf@domain.elided>) phone 770-598-5681

Monday afternoon, July 7th somebody stole our bright
yellow Austin Healey 3000 BN7.
It was stolen from the back yard of our house in
Midtown/Virginia Highlands Atlanta, Georgia.

The car was restored in a very nice condition.

Some unusual things about the Austin :

7 Bright yellow paint
7 2 Small Brooklyn windshield instead of the main (see
picture)
7 BJ 8 Carburetors
7 3 chrome wheels( 48 spokes) the painted spoke spare
wheel (72 spokes) was mounted at the time of theft
7 tan/brown leather interior with black carpet
7 many new components like brake/gas tank / carpet /
canvas tenneau cover
7 The base paint was white and repainted in a bright
yellow
7 Austin bug eye over rider rear bumpers
7 sport exhaust with side outlet
7 dashboard of polished aluminum

We are so shocked and sad that the car was stolen
after 2 years of being a reliable travel companion.

We are hoping that this e-mail can be forwarded to as
many car enthusiasts as possible.

For a safe return of "Austin" a $2500 reward will be
paid. No questions asked - we just want it back !!