Searching 8C Engine Article

Hi all.  I remember some time within the past two or three years reading a two
page article on the 8C engine.  I believe it was in either 'Classic &
Sportscar' or 'Thoroughbred and Classic Cars' (both UK publications).  I've
searched my copies but can't find it, so would appreciate details as to which
issue the article was published in.  IIRC there was also mention of a British
engineering company which had recently built or reproduced an 8C engine for
the Triumph Dolomite.  The story was printed over a dark background.

If anyone has it, I'd appreciate a scan if it's at all possible.

Beatle
Oz
'89 75TS