'87 Spider turn signals

I know that the turn signals and hazards share the same relay--but is it at all
possible that the hazards work, but not the turn signals because of a faulty
relay? Not sure how that relay is wired. The history is: one turn signal side
would not work, checked bulbs (all 4) and then cleaned and refit contacts as
well as relays. Initially after this all turn signals worked--but now none
do.... Because of this failure mode I doubt its the stalk, rather something
else common between the two sides. I dunno if removing and refitting the relay
buggered it up for good or not. Thanks in advance,

Adam

--
Adam S. Doherty
Howard Hughes Medical Institute