Re: game theory etc.

On Monday, July 7, 2003, at 10:59 PM, alfa-digest wrote:

Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 21:28:03 -0400
From: Joe Elliott <jee@domain.elided>
Subject: re: game theory etc.

Now you tell me.  No wonder no one gets it when I refuse to pass on
the right and sit there behind the asshole flashing my lights at
45mph in the passing...err...left lane.  On a more serious note, I
still think it's dangerous to overtake on the right,
I agree with you and will NOT do it under any circumstances.

and I'd love to
see that study.  I'm not sure how having a car in every available
lane going 45mph and blocking all traffic could possibly be more
efficient than having all the slow traffic in the right-most lane.
Neither can I.

George Graves
'86 GTV-6 3.0S