105 Berlina Question: Steering Wheel

Here's a question for you 105 Euro people out there:

My Berlina, and someone from Japan who has a '74 Berlina 2000, has an odd
steering wheel on it. By odd I mean it's not as deeply dished as the
standard Personal or Hellebore wheels. It also is much thinner, the fit and
finish is nicer and oddly enough they have two small holes at the top of the
wheel (presumably to hold the wheel during the production process).

Any idea who made this wheel?

My Berlina is a 1971 1750 (German market). I'm assuming they dished the
wheels for us Americans who complain about the simian driving position...so
this wheel must be a Euro model item.

Damian

magista@domain.elided
'71 1750 Berlina Beasty