USED GTV6 Ignition Switch for sale

I'm cleanin' out more stuff.  Recently I replaced the
entire steering column in my 83 GTV6, I already had a
new switch I had bought from Vick's so I thought I
would just take that opportunity to take out the good,
but used ignition switch, and put in the new one. I am
selling the good used one, complete with key, for $20
+ shipping... just a fraction of a new one.  This is
probably not the original switch to the column since
it has the two useless black wires (maybe for Milano),
but it does have the red, brown and green wires which
replace the old ones in the multiplug and a single
black plastic connector.  I know it fits the GTV6, it
prob fits the Alfetta and maybe the Milano but not
sure. I have a couple of pics available upon your
request.

BTW, I have seen alot of comment here about the hassle
of taking out the set screw to replace the ignition
switch.  Take it from me, the way to do it is just
take out the whole steering column and do it on the
bench.  There is only a couple of easy bolts and a
pinch bolt down on the little umiversal joint at the
base of the steering column...then undo the two
multiplugs and it is out.  Only thing to remember is
to mark the location of the spline before taking it
out so you can get it back in the right place when
putting it back together.

Jerry in Houston