164L, Engine and transaxle FS

I am in the process of selling some major Alfa Romeo items on eBay. Item
2422665491, is a 60k 164 12V engine. Item 2422667092, is a 74k 164 LS
automatic transaxle.

In addition, I have a Black, high mileage (178k), second owner, 164L for
sale. Attributes include a perfect black leather interior and Stebro
exhaust. Excellent leather interior, the leather is virtually flawless.
Strong, perfect engine, no oil leaks, minimal oil usage. Timing belt
changed 18k miles ago. The tires have always worn evenly all around.
Michelin MXV4 tires, two with 80% tread, two with 25% tread. AC is cold.
However, distribution drum is broken which defaults to defrost
distribution. Transmission has harsh down-shift from 4th to 3rd gear.
The transmission down-shift does not seem to lesson transmission
durability. Steering rack is rather new. Hail damage. Seeking high three
digit offer.

Ken Stevenson     Dallas, TX

'95 Alfa Romeo 164LS

'91 Alfa Romeo 164L