Convention Finale

Well, it's over 4 days of fun Alfa activities & truly fabulous Alfa people. I
will miss many of my new found friends, but I will sure keep in touch. I
really enjoyed judging the 750/101 cars with the knowledgable assistance of Matt
Jones & Bill Gillham (sp?). Best of show was a most thouroughly restored
Giulietta Berlina of Klaus Menzel (sp?) of Michigan. Every Alfa present was lovely
to see and to hear their song as they came & went. Truly this is what the club &
 our combined love of Alfa Romeos is all about, keeping these beautiful
machines GOING! And all the people in every part of this country who help to
achieve that end. THANK YOU to all the gurus, so many of them it would take many
digests to list a fraction of them. I think this is not necessary, because we all
know who they are. Whether they help us find them, repair them, rebuild them,
provide that part we can no longer find, stock & save those little (& big
parts) that we may one day need, racers who keep the marque present & competetive
in various fields, re-produce the parts no longer available......and on and
on....A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL THE ALFA PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY & THE WORLD WHO
EACH IN THEIR OWN WAY HELPS KEEP ALFA ROMEOS ON THE ROAD, THANK YOU!
Sincerely,
Alex Gouras
GTV 2000 Register
NYC