Re[2]: ATE callipers -- other applications?

On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 10:35:44 -0400 Kevin Trent <trentkc@domain.elided> wrote:

> At 01:42 AM 7/3/03 +0000, you wrote:
> >Can anyone advise which other cars used the same ATE brake callipers
> >(front and rear)
> >as on my '73 105 GTV?

[list of several benz models deleted]

>Since at least Merc are famous for expensive parts, even Alfa
>might be cheaper, but in case you go to the junk-yard . . .

there are some vendors with pretty fair prices for benz parts, just stay
away from the dealer.

the local benz dealer just tried to charge us $200 for the upper radiator
hose for my wife's 1996 300 diesel. i got it from Rusty in Atlanta for
$16.95

richard