Re: ... and Driving in Italia

Andrew and George are dead on about how Italians drive.
About attending a driving school by "Derek Daily or Bob Bondurant or some
such venue", as George suggests, I disagree.  You could spend the same
amount of money flying to and spending a week in Italy, renting an Alfa and
driving your brains out.  You can even go to the Museo in Arese (for free).
By the end of the week, you would drive like the Italians, especially if you
get your daily dose of pasta, prosciutto, parmiggiano, Chianti and espresso.
(I am NOT trying to oversimplify the italian gastronomic culture here, this
is just not the place to expand).
Money better spent.
(I wouldn't post this at alfaracing@egroupsdot com)

Jorge Mazlumian