Exhaust bracket for Spider

Greetings

I have a broken bracket on my 91 Spider's exhaust that seems to be the cause of a rattle. Despite scouring the usual sources I have been unable to find one. It is the piece that connects the center muffler to another bracket attached to the gearbox. For clarity's sake it is not the big piece with the two silenttbloc bushings in it. Its the other smaller piece attached to the center muffler.
Does anyone have one they would be willing to sell?

Many thanks
Simon Body