RE: AROC Convention Update

<snip>
> I met some friends at Moroso from my local chapter AROCNY (the Long
Island club),
> Dino & George & Mrs Linton. Back to convention headquarters & more
club
> member sightings. I always find it amazing at club gatherings to see
the faces
> behind the names...Wes Ingram, Black Bart, Bob Cozza (of BOBCOR fame),
the lovely
> people of Off Course Racewear, Matt Jones (Re-originals), Doug Zaitz &
on &
> on.
<snip>

Where is everybody?  :)

Aside from the heat, there were only 20 cars at Moroso yesterday!  One
run group!  25 minutes on the track, 5 minute break.  Almost too much
track time, my poor GTV6 could only go 15 - 20 minutes before the brakes
started to fade away.

I thought the TT always filled early at a national convention.

The organizers wisely ran the timed runs immediately following lunch,
and were just getting in the last runs when the rain came in.

I've met a lot of digesters and old friends, always looking to hook up
with more friends I've known but never put a face to.

bs