95LS Airbags

Hi all, I am getting airbag warning, and would like to
reset it. the workshop manual sez only Alfa TESTER can
be used for diagnosis.. sure...
=========
Jess,

I removed some fur from a deer about 5 years ago when he bounced off my
front-right bumper. The airbag light was reset using an Alfa tester by
Cammisa (San Francisco area dealer) for about 1 hour's labor cost.  They
claimed there's no other way...I think my comments are in the 164 Home Page
Tech Notes. Be sure to let us know if you find a better way. I sure don't
like being dependent upon expensive and hard-to-find special tools.

Karl