ignition components for marelli-plex

My 73 gtv has a marelli-plex ignition and I would like
to get a new set of ignition wires as well as a
distributor rotor.  I was wondering if the original
wires intended for that car will do or if I should go
with the (more expensive) wires that come with the
later electronic ignition cars (80's spiders).  What
about the rotor?  Is that the same as the original
part?

Thanks a lot,
Vangelis
Mountain View, CA