Fuel Pressure Problem

A few weeks back, as some may recall, my '74 Spider
died shortly after the fuel pressure light wouldn't go
off.  I couldn't get it started.

Yesterday I replaced the fuel pump and rear fuel
filter.  It started right up -- in fact, it started
faster than it ever has (at least while in my
possession).  I guess the filter was clogged and
perhaps the new pump helped.

However, the fuel pressure light is still on and I
can't get it to rev more than idle speed.  Even at
idle, it runs a little rough. If I try to rev it, it
dies (quite violently).

I have a new main filter (the old one was very dirty)
and plan to install it this week.  I'll also clear out
the fuel lines with air.

Any theories about what the problem might be?  Could
there be some vacuum built up that I need to address?

Thanks,

Terry
'74 Spider