Saab 9000 interchange list for 164

Has anyone ever endeavored to create a list of parts from the Saab 9000 that
are either identical or "adaptable" for use on the 164?  With the 9000
having been sold here in the U.S. from '86 through '98 (?) in much greater
quantities, it seems we'll have much better luck sourcing Saab parts in the
years to come.  I'll start the list, with two items I believe are correct:

Front control arms  (identical)
Front passenger-side motor mount (adaptable)

Brad