Spruell reinforced engine mounts

Bruce Giller wrote:
> Paul Spruell sells reinforced motor mounts that you should get because
> once you do this job, you'll never want to do it again.  They might cost
> more but are well worth it.

On the Spruell reinforced engine mounts -- do these transmit unreasonable vibrations
to the chassis, and passenger compartment?  I've heard that the reinforced steel
transmission bushing Spruell sells is just unreasonably harsh; wondered if the same
applied to the engine mounts.

regards
Anthony White
Wellington, NZ