Re: L-Jetronic details and other EFI

Hi,

Motronic does not have a cold start injector output. I think it has an
enrichment startup mode.

In Autronic there is also no cold start injector, it uses the
enrichment startup mode. When cold, the injectors will run upto a user
defined % over the regular idle injection time value. For example
between 0F and 50F my ECU is set to about 20% enrichment, and the rev
limiter is set to 3000 rpm. As the engine wamrs up, the enrichment
value decreases. By the time the engine is at 120F, the enrichment
value is 0% and the rev limiter defaults to 7000rpm.

I am not 100% sure of the values I set in the ECU, but it's close to
those as mentioned above.

Zamani