Milano ABS Parts For Sale

I have an ABS pump and master cylinder recently taken
off my Platinum at 70,000 miles. The ABS was working
perfectly at the time of removal. Because of the known
failure rate of these items, the car had its brake
fluid changed on a yearly basis since day one.

Being sold as-is for $275/each. ABS owners are
strongly advised to have one of each in reserve; these
will become increadibly rare and expensive in the near
future.

Please contact me off-digest for details.

Diogenio

(insert name above)@domain.elided