RE: alfa 75 TS

check the cold start injector for leaks. it is at the
back side near the throattle body, 2 hex bolts undone
and you can withdraow the cold start injector.

hm.. sounds like you have a motronic 75, we here in the
state side only get l-jetronic 75s.. in our case, we
loose the ail filter box so we can reach the flap in
the air flow meter. With ignition on, cold, and push the
flap in tthe meter, you should see the cold start
injector spray a mist of gas (uh.. make sure you get a
glass jar or something to capture the gas too) If it
spits out a stream of gas, the injector's faulty.

Since you are getting flooded, i assume injector's
getting its power.

Check the fuel pressure regulator return vaccume hose.
If this is loose, you get full pressure from the pump...
which further enriches the mixture. It is also possible
that the fuel pressure regulator is faulty. Mine did,
and when it happened, car wouldn't idle w/o some steps
on gas.. and you can smell the rich exhaust fume too.

These aare the first things that I'd worry first.

good luck

Jess
88 verde
95 LS