Re: Backfiring (Spica)

--- alfacybersite <acs@domain.elided> wrote:
> Doesn't it scare you a bit there is (supposedly)
> only one guy who can
> completely repair them and the only way they can be
> fixed is by having
> at least one additional donor unit per repair?

I see this as more of a market force than an
insurmountable engineering obstacle.  There just isn't
a big enough market for rebuilt SPICA pumps to support
much, if any, competition.  Especially when you have a
readily available and more accepted subsitute.  Carbs.

SPICA rocks.

Ian Lomax
71 Spider - SPICA
74 GTV - powered by my imagination