re: 1750 in GT jr

I would confirm what Andrew Watry wrote about this conversion:
>...putting a 1750 in a mechanical-clutch car is a
>straightforward bolt-in job.  You have to swap a 1300 or 1600
>flywheel onto the 1750 crank (it bolts right up), then you can
>use the stock 1600 clutch disk, plate, and TO bearing.

In other words, use only the 1750 engine and keep everything else from the car it's going into, from the flywheel on back.

And, as Andrew said, the 1750 is ideal for these conversions when the receptor car has a mechanical clutch, because the flywheels interchange with early 1300 and 1600 engines.

Dana Loomis