A little non-sequitur for everyone

I had a real bad dream last night I thought I'd share - for some reason
I found myself suddenly the not-so-proud owner of a Porsche 356!
However, in the dream, I did somewhat make amends by shoehorning an
Alfa 2000 motor into the back. The hood even had this unsightly bulge
on it after I effected the transformation. I think this has something
to do with my Dad just acquiring a Porsche Carrera Cabrio. It's making
me toss and turn at night, thinking of all the fine Alfas that could
have been purchased instead.

George
74 GTV